Sunday, January 5, 2014

Is It a Neck Warmer? Or an Ear Warmer? How About a Earck Warmer or Perhaps Nearck Warmer???

The colour is more accurate in the second photo. The yarn is from Pagewood Farms "Swagger" in Butterfly. I love this piece. It comes in so handy when hiking. The %100 merino means no itching or discomfort and it's plenty cozy. I've also come up with a stitch that has a bit of stretch and is softer than many crochet stitches. I love it so much I might even get around to making a pattern. I great advanced beginner project (if there is such a thing). OK crocheters, can you figure out the stitch?


A neck warmer easily converts to ear warmer...


Pagewood farms. Adjustable for ear or neck warmer

..and back again! 

pink buttefly U-Knitted Nationed Neck Warmer

Makes for one happy hiker!

No comments: