Sunday, January 19, 2014

Felted Crochet Slipper: The Hobbit Slipper V.2


The Hobbit Slipper is Almost There. 

I'm thinking about recruiting a couple of volunteer pattern testers and technical editors. Anyone interested? 

The pattern is easy+ and requires someone who can crochet at that level (preferably intermediate). 

Also, experience with felting or slipper making will help a lot. Originally I was going to send the materials but I'm thinking it may be easier to send an Amazon gift card for the costs of the yarn so that you can buy your yarn locally. Contact me via comments or mosscrochet@gmail.com. You also get a copy of the completed pattern for free.

I'm taking Wednesday through Saturday to try to finalize the pattern and would be looking for folks who could work within that time frame. You would have consistent access to me if you get stuck, have questions etc.






No comments: